Friday, August 8, 2008

I actually have been busy

The Bar is over (this time anyway). I'm not feeling too confident about the results.

The day after the bar we packed up my 2 bedroom apartment (that somehow we were unable to fit into a 15 foot Budget truck) and moved into our new house!! I have been unpacking ever since. Loving the new house--its little but cute and perfect for now--but loving more finally living with B! Although we had clearly stayed together at the apartment, this is the first time we have officially lived together. Although he hasn't actually brought all of his stuff here yet....but that may be because his mother cries everytime he visits now. (she lives 10 minutes away--seriously).

I have the whole month of August off and I'm trying to enjoy it without worrying about Bar results every five seconds. I haven't actually done much other than house stuff--but I did at least start on wedding stuff! I am waiting for the reception places to return my calls, I called the Church, and I got the wedding dress started. I am having my mother's dress remade, and I think its going to be really pretty! However, I have done NOTHING else for the wedding. That's one of the goals for August.

:)

1 comment:

animal crackers said...

Yay we made it! Congrats on the new house! I've actually had trouble fitting everything into that same size Budget truck before too. It's deceptively small. It sounds like you have plenty of things to keep your mind off the bar, although I'm sure we did fine. When is your wedding? Sounds like it's just starting to get going, exciting!